Monday, June 25, 2007

My newest creation!







Come on, ask me! "Julie, what is your favorite set of scrapbook pages that you created"?. I will say, "This set of Princess pages"! I am so in love with this set that I am not happy about parting with them (I will be listing them in my ebay store). So many details on these pages....aging, buttons, a fabric doily, fabric yo-yo's, tulle netting, handmade tear bear, and I used one of my favorite set of bird stamps by Crafty Secrets. Just fabulous.......(if I do say so myself!).

2 comments:

Doreen Martinez said...

I love this blo! It is so cute! I am a pretty avid scrapbooker too. I think my other hobby is cruising around the web looking for inspiration! I am currently in a contest to win a FAB scrapbooking desk. You seem to like Ballard Designs and have similar style to mine so I think you will like the things on this site. Please check out the great furniture at this site and feel free to vote for my entry, #274 in the giveaway gallery. i think you will love the products.

Doreen Martinez

http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/catalog/

Doreen Martinez said...

I love your work! I too am an avid scrapbooker and I am always looking for inspiration to create and organize. I am currently in a contest to win an EZ View desk. It is am amazing piece of furniture. I will buy the workbox if I win the desk. If you like you can view the furniture at the following website and vote for my entry, #274 in the giveaway gallery. Check out my blog for examples of my work sometime soon! Thanks for sharing.
Doreen Martinez

http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/catalog/