Saturday, June 23, 2007

Yummy find of the day!



Would you pay $3.25 for 1 single cupcake? When I heard this shop (Sprinkles Cupcakes) was opening up in Dallas I wondered what the fuss was all about? Would the cupcakes be as good as everyone was saying? Luckily my sister (Jen) works in downtown Dallas so this store is just a quick trip (LOL Dallas area commuters) up the highway from her. How many cupcakes to order? Hmmmmmmmmm. 2 for me (vanilla, dark chocolate) and 1 each (milk chocolate) for my hubby and kids! I'm sorry to say that I was not that impressed with the vanilla but the dark chocolate was to die for (and I consider myself to be somewhat of a chocolate conniseur, LOL!). Yes, my hubby and kids were very impressed and have put in their orders (1st, 2nd, 3rd choices) for the next time my sister decides to make an impulsive trip up the highway. Pumpkin, red velvet and lemon are on my list for next time!
www.sprinklescupcakes.com

No comments: