Friday, August 31, 2007

What crayon are you?


Okay, I'll admit it..I'm a sucker for these short quizzes, I can't pass them up! I was told that I am a purple crayon and I agree with most of it so I think this quiz was pretty accurate. I guess my doctor would agree, too. She told me my stomach ulcer is due to my "Type A" personality :-( I laughed when I read some of it:
You hold yourself to a sky high standard, and you are always graceful.People envy, idolize, and copy you without realizing it. You are an icon for those who know you.
Fun stuff!


You Are a Purple Crayon
Your world is colored in dreamy, divine, and classy colors.You hold yourself to a sky high standard, and you are always graceful.People envy, idolize, and copy you without realizing it. You are an icon for those who know you.And while it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it's paying off!Your color wheel opposite is yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress you.

No comments: