Friday, September 21, 2007

Fabulous Find of the day!



The fabulous find of the day comes from a luxurious website: Brocade Home. I love, love, love crystal chandeliers! This chandelier votive holder would look absolutely fabulous hanging in my home...Master Bedroom perhaps? I would love to add a sage green silk chain cover to match my bedroom decor. This would also be stunning hanging over a large bathtub in a Master Bathroom...I am picturing a relaxing bubble bath surrounded by candlelight! This chandelier will add a touch of class to almost any style home including: Cottage Style, Shabby Chic, Traditional and Contemporary. Enjoy!

Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

4 comments:

Sher M. said...

Beautiful Blog Julie! I've enjoyed reading through and looking at your "Fabulous" Photos! I've found & Bookmarked some great New places to visit!
Take care :)
Sher

Fabulous Finds Studio said...

Thanks, Sher!

Joy said...

oh my - this is fabulous!

Nerissa said...

Ooh, I love this store. I get the catalog in the mail for eye candy. I am also a chandelier freak (alright, I don't know if you're a freak!). I got a cut pink one for my craft area. We move in 4 weeks & hopefully I can get my space set up.
Congrats on all your wholesale success & the feature above! Your work is wonderful!
Nerissa