Friday, September 14, 2007

A FABULOUS new web ring!



I needed to join another web ring like I needed another hole in my head, lol! The fabulous Amy of Razz Pizazz Boutique asked me to join a new web ring that she founded: Aged Vintage Papier. A Chic and Trendy Webring meant for those who blog/web to ultimately share in our love for the look of aged/vintage paper... Whether you are into handmade greeting cards, altered art, scrapbooking etc.... If you are interested...please visit our webring: Aged Vintage Papier. We would love to have you!
Have a fabulous day!
Julie

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the shout out! You are a Fab addition to the group... I look forward to more coming on board!
blessings,
Amy

The Paris Apartment said...

the paper ring is cool! glad you introduced it to us, thank you. i never would have known something like that existed and i am obsessed with old paper!