Friday, October 5, 2007

Fabulous Find of the day! More crystal chandeliers!








I have been super busy this week. I had a couple of custom orders and I needed to make a few Christmas cards for a website that I design cards for. Whew! I needed a break....
I had a nice outing today! I met my Mom for lunch at a local "home cooking" restaurant in Waxahachie, TX: The 1870 Chisholm Grill. I had yummy Grilled Jack Daniels Chicken Breast, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, green beans and delicious home-baked wheat bread! Of course my Mom and I had to split a piece of chocolate pie for dessert (we rarely skip desserts at our regular Friday lunches!). Are you hungry yet?

I thought I would post a few more fabulous, glamorous crystal chandeliers for your enjoyment!
Have a fabulous evening!
Julie

2 comments:

Alicewonders said...

Fabulous! Don't they make you feel all girly and glamours. One day I shall have one. ;)

Oh and thank you again for the tags for my neice's birthday they are perfect. They arrived today and my mother and I are soo tickled pink by them.

Nice fall decor by the way.

Oh and Starbucks all I can say is Yum!

Take Care,
Michele

Take Care,

Fabulous Finds Studio said...

Hi Michele,
I really want a chandelier for my studio :-)

I'm so glad the tags arrived on time and that they are perfect...they are so girly girl!

Thanks, I love decorating for the seasons.
Julie