Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fall is finally here....sort of...






Sadly, it still doesn't look like Fall here in the Dallas, TX area :-( Hopefully in a few weeks I will see the tree leaves turning to gorgeous shades of orange, yellow and brown. I've heard that some parts of the U.S. have seen snow and we are still enduring our 90 degree weather! I don't like cold weather...but some cooler weather would be welcomed.
I finally decorated my home with some Fall decorations last week. Most of my Fall/Halloween decorations are in storage right now since we are renting a home (until next year) but I didn't want to pack away the natural decorations...I was afraid that they would be ruined. I love to use natural decorations when I can and I found these fabulous "treated" real leaves at Hobby Lobby...a favorite store. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Amy said...

What fabulous Fall decor and you are becoming a fast pro at Photo shop, love the Frame around the photos!!!
Amy :)

Jen said...

Love the natural colors Julie. I am still searching for my Fall decorations LOL We've had hot weather as well, but tomorrow comes the big cool down! I'll try to send some your way :~)

AScrappyDesign said...

I love your fall decorations. I wish I could find mine! They have been moved due to our addition. :)

Angie(quillysilly) said...

I'll take the Fall weather any day now!!! Love the table scapes!

Tip Junkie said...

Crazy, I life in Ft. Worth. The past couple days have been really nice.

jennifer Paganellli said...

love your blog love all your tags. Jennifer