Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I've been nominated...how fabulous!



Sweet Amy at Razz Pizazz Boutique nominated me for this award! Blogging has been so much fun for me, I have truly met some fabulous friends that make me smile.
If you receive this award you may {if you wish} pass this award to 10 0thers. Drum roll please :-)
QuillySilly
ArtfulDreamer
RazzPizazzBoutique
TipJunkie
TheParisApartment
AmyEliseDesigns
VintageFunkDesigns
Angelina'sCards
Kate,Vee & Me
TwoCraftyScrappers

Have a fabulous day!
Julie

6 comments:

Tip Junkie said...

Julie - WOW, thank you so much!! I consider it a huge compliment and will certainly pass it on.

Nancy Hunt-Bartek said...

Thank you Julie! Very cool of you. I am truly honored to be thought of.
fondly, Nancy

Jen ~ ARTful Dreamer said...

Aaahhhhhh - thanks Julie! You have given me several smiles and a few giggles in the short time we have known each other. I'm so glad I sent a few your way as well :~) I'll be sharing this on my blog as soon as my giveaway is finished - struggling to restrain myself from blogging every day - geez, I'm already addicted!

The Paris Apartment said...

Hi Julie,
Thank you so much! i love your work as you know and am smiling right now because of you!!

Nerissa said...

I am so honored you selected me. This made my day!! It's the first time I've been nominated like this. Thank you thank you!
I'll be passing it on as well.
Nerissa

Amy said...

Thank you for the return smile :)
hugs,
Amy