Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Prima items are in stock! Discount available...









These are just a few of the fabulous Prima items that are now available in my boutiques! I love the vintage look products: velvet leaves, Prima Fancies, etc.
I am offering a 10% discount to my blog readers. Select the items that you want but do not pay. Request an invoice and mention that you saw the Prima products on my blog and I will send you a discounted invoice via Paypal. This offer is good though October 31, 2007. Thanks and have a fabulous day!


Etsy Boutique
Ebay Boutique

5 comments:

jen said...

Love your new items! No fair tempting me!!! I'll be stopping in to look around. See you there :~)

Amy said...

Those are soooo lovely :) You have FAB taste, I will be watching to maybe take advantage of the SALE!!! My fav 4 letter word, tee hee :)
Hugz,
Amy

Tip Junkie said...

Those are great!

The Paris Apartment said...

you know i love all your stuff and these are great additions! i'll feature you on friday features!!

Fabulous Finds Studio said...

Thanks Claudia, you are so sweet! Julie