Friday, March 28, 2008

I've been picked for another Etsy treasury...how fabulous!


I'm so excited...my "Remember Paris" Posh Tag was picked for an Etsy Treasury by Lancerika. I always feel so honored when I'm picked and I would like to say a big thank you to you, Lancerika :-) Be sure to check out Lancerika's gorgeous artwork at her Etsy Boutique: Lancerika Fine Art Reproductions. This Treasury will expire soon so please take a peak at what a fabulous little collection Lancerika put together: Hot Rod Honeymoon. I was happy to see the CLAIRE de LUNE earrings in the Treasury since I used to play that song on the piano years ago and I think I still have the sheet music (brought back some good memories). I loved this vintage 1940's vintage purple hat, and the Wedding Night Essentials Vintage Sack, too...ooh la la! Enjoy!
Even though my daughter can't dance right now, we will be taking her to the National Drill Team Competition in Fort Worth, TX tomorrow and Sunday so that she can support her team. The team is looking forward to more fabulous awards (Nationals jackets would be super fab). Good luck, girls :-)
Have a fabulous weekend!
~Julie~

6 comments:

Sherry ~ Cherie ~ ms. herbes de provence said...

No wonder you were chosen -- that tag is delicious!!!!

Good luck to your daughter's team..I love that she's going along to cheer -- that is total team spirit!!

Nerissa said...

Congrats on the Treasury! Your tag is beautiful, as all your work is.
Hope the girls did great at the competition.

Have a good week
Nerissa

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

Congrats on being selected ~ that Tag is Tres Chic!!

Hope your Daughter's Team did okay without her. Can't wait to read the post about your weekend ~

Have a "hoppy" week ~

Jayne

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

Congrats my dear! It's always nice to be "loved"...
Let us know how the dance team does!!! I am so glad she can be a chearleader for the team on the side :) Is her leg doing better? Bruise going away?
hugs,
Amy

Angie(quillysilly) said...

Of course she picked you...it is gorgeous! Hope the team does fantastic and I wish that S could be there on the floor too....Toodles..

A Bit of Paris 2 U said...

Julie,
What a beautiful tag! I will be sure to stop by your etsy site!