Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fabulous Finds Boutique is now open!

I have opened my own website...that's the big surprise! Expecting something more exciting, lol? I've dreamed of owning my own website for a couple of years now and my dream has finally come true. I bought my website template from the fabulous Cathy of Avalon Rose Design last December and have been working on the website in my spare time since then. I would like to thank all of my dear friends and family for their support and help during this time. How many times have my friends asked when my website will be open? Don't ask :-)

Please stop by my website today and have a look around and please sign up for my Mailing List while you are there. I will have a Grand Opening Giveaway in the near future, so please check my blog for details.
FabulousFindsBoutique.com

New merchandise has been listed at the boutique:












My husband and I had a fabulous time at the Kessler Derby last night and I will be posting photos about that event at a later date. We have plans for tonight, too. Fun!

Have a fabulous weekend!
~Julie~
Update: I just had my first official sale....how divine!

14 comments:

Cathy Zaragoza said...

I was on my blog site and was checking out some others; so glad I found yours, its cute! I would like to add it to my favorites on my blog if that's okay with you? If not, let me know. Really cute stuff! Off to check out your new website!

Angie(quillysilly) said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! The new merchandise is smashing darling!!!! Love the pink/black combos. You do that better than anyone else around...so classy and chic. I am off to explore the website and congrat's on the sale too! Angie

Lola Enchanted said...

Fabulous finds is right!!!!!!! Lovely!~

Jen ~ ARTful Dreamer said...

Congratulations Julie!!!! I know you have been working on this for awhile and it must feel soooo good to finally open your doors for business :~) Wishing you all the success in the world girl!!!!

Hope you had a very special day yesterday :~)

Becky said...

Such exciting news. Congrats. I know its going to be a big hit.

mylulus said...

Congratulations!
I know how you feel!
Wish you the best.
smiles,
Sandy

Sherry/Cherie said...

Congratulions on opening your boutique Julie! I'm really pleased for you -- your work is beautiful and you deserve much happiness and success!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Cute stuff! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Congratulations on your new website, that is so exciting, and I wish you all the best!

Let's visit again soon! :-)

Happy night,
Melissa

Natasha Burns said...

Congratulations on the new website! Your goodies are so beautiful, i am sure it will be a hit for you!!!

Nerissa said...

Congrats! I had no idea about the website. I'm so happy for you. I LOVE all you new stuff. I just happened to pick it all out on your website. :)

Take care
Nerissa

PamperingBeki said...

My goodness your work is BEAUTIFUL!! I came here through Bunny Chic's blog and I'm excited to have found your blog and your work. :)

Congratulations on your new store!

Marina Capano said...

Hi! How are you!!! nice blog!!! all so cute!!!I invited you for my virtual party!!!I hope you soon!(22th may)Marina xoxoxoxoxo from Argentina

Mya said...

Great dress. Isn't that funny how much sisters think alike. My sis and I are the same. Love your new items too. Good luck with your business.
-Mya

Amy-Razz Pizazz Boutique said...

Julie... I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of my items I puchased! So classy and sooo chic! Thanks again girl!
hugs and blessings,
Amy