Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Super fabulous news coming on Saturday, April 19!

I have a big announcement to make on Saturday, April 19 so please check back! I am so excited about this news and no, I am not pregnant (can't have anymore kids) and I haven't won the lottery, boo hoo :-)

New merchandise coming soon:






My husband and I will be spending Friday evening with my sister Jenny and her husband at the Kessler School Derby Day Fundraiser. The event was mentioned in The Dallas Morning News:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/city/southdallas/stories/DN-ocfocus_12met.ART.West.Edition1.4694a46.html

The event will be a lot of fun....now I gotta find something to wear! Hopefully I will have some pictures to share. I donated a gift basket of my papier goodies to the silent auction, I hope it sells, lol!

My Aunt's step-daughter lives and works in NYC and was recently featured in Redbook Magazine in the makeover section. I thought it was pretty cool:




My youngest sister, Janel and her husband Jamie attended a black tie gala and wound up on the front page of The Vista News! They are living that fabulous California lifestyle and they can be seen on Jamie's "Harley"most weekends. You gotta love that California weather!


My Fabulous Find of the Day comes from my friend Jayne at Bunny Chic Boutique. Aren't these the cutest things? I wish I had one of these when my daughter was younger...fabulous idea. Stop by Jayne's shop and get one of these Milo and Gabby Plush Pillow Purses before they are gone, gone, gone! These Micro Fleece Animal Shaped Pillow Purses come with a removable cotton pillow, just add a blanket and pj's and your kids are set for a slumber party, car trip or airplane. I always bring my own travel pillow and blanket on airplane trips...who knows where those airplane pillows and blankets have been, lol! Be safe and get one of these pillows for your kids :-)

(photo courtesy of Bunny Chic Boutique)

Well, I gotta get back to work, have a fabulous week everyone!

~Julie~




6 comments:

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

Oh ~ I can't wait to hear your Fabulous Announcement on Saturday!!

Thanks for featuring the Plush Pillow Purses on your Blog!!

You're such a Fabulous Friend!!

Bunny Hugs 2 U ~

Jayne

Angie(quillysilly) said...

OHHHH...I am on pins and needles!!! Can't wait to find out...And those pillow totes of BCB are adorable!! Your sis looks just like you too! Toodles...

Jen ~ ARTful Dreamer said...

I'm soooo excited for you Julie! Can't wait to hear the official announcement :~) Have fun at the derby!

Tereza said...

Aren't we fabulous!!!?? :)

tereza

Sherry/Cherie said...

Lots of news from Julie!! Can't wait to hear the big announcement on Saturday!!

Have fun on Friday! Will you be in the paper too??

Kasey said...

cute blog.