Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The end of an era but not a friendship


I was very saddened to hear that my friend, Jen (Artfuldreamer) , is saying goodbye to the blog world and to her website, Artfuldreamer.com, due to health issues. I met Jen, through my friend, Angie (quillysilly), about a year ago and we three became fast internet friends (The Three Musketeers? The Three Stooges? :-) Charlie's Angels sounds better, lol!). We never hesitated to email each other when we needed a friend to listen to a fabulous idea or a complaint (and there were plenty of those!) Jen's health has always been an issue but due to her love for her artwork she has always worked through any illness but has now decided to put her health first and take a much needed rest. I will miss reading her insightful blog and seeing her new fabulous romantic designs as I'm sure that many of you will, too. Jen always has such original and fabulous ideas as you will see from these photos. Please stop by Jen's blog and wish her well and stop by her website and grab up some fabulous papier goods while they are still in stock!