Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's almost here!


Hey everybody! I've been busy making lots of brand new goodies for the Paper Cowgirl Retreat in Waxahachie, TX. You can catch Angie and I at the Vendor Night this Friday evening starting at 6:30PM. It will be lots of fun and I'm looking forward to meeting lots of fabulous people. Anyone can come to Vendor Night so please stop by and say "hi". If you can't come then you will definitely be missing out, lol!

Paper Cowgirl Retreat Info.

Have a fabulous week!
~Julie~

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Julie, that sounds like it's going to be a fun event...you and Angie will have a ball on vendor night!! Wish I lived closer!

Amy Sutter said...

I am tempted to go online and see how much a ticket is from NY to texas, lol! I cannot wait to see photos of your booth!!!! I pray you both have lots of success, how fun!
hugs,
Amy

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

anxious to see what you have made! See you there.

cindy said...

So fun to finally get to meet you! Loved all the wonderful goodies you brought and just had a blast hanging out. I hope you will be on board for June. LOVED your things.

c

Alice W. said...

Sounds like fun! I am sure you will have a fabulous time!

Tina said...

It was great to meet you and hope to see you next year!!!