Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Paper Cowgirls!!

The Paper Cowgirls retreat was lots of fun. Angie and I met a lot of very talented ladies! The Vendor Night was held at a charming cottage in Waxahachie, TX. There is talk of another retreat next June, if so, I look forward to it. Angie and I decided to decorate our booth with an antique look and we didn't buy any props, we used things that we had on hand. This was the first art/craft show that I have done in about 14 years and I really enjoyed it!

The next 3 photos are of mine and Angie's booth.




Dale (of SeaDreamsStudio) and Tina shared a room:









Sherri's "booth", aka Tied Up in Ribbons:


Juwana shared a room with us, she had the most adorable Christmas trees! Angie and I told her she needs a blog and a website!

Even the restroom was adorable!

Tina and Sherri! Did I mention the food was de-lish? Yum, yum....
Polkadot Barn was there, too! I swapped a few things with her...love her work :-)
Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

9 comments:

Sherry said...

This looks like it was so much fun Julie and the way you and Angie decorated was delightful. Everyone had some wonderful things to sell...glad you and Angie had such a good time!

cindy said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. And yep, we are on track for June. Hope you will be involved again. It was so much fun. In fact I pulled out your cute Halloween tags yesterday to get ready to put them on some goodies bags for the girls. Love your things.

c

faerie enchantment said...

This event looked like such a fun time!
Magic and Joy!
Lisa!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

This looks like so much fun! Great girls, great "stuff", laughter etc. Magical!
xo Lidy

Nerissa said...

Julie
Your booth with Angie is adorable. I LOVE it. I'm getting ready for my first craft show & I'm trying to think of creative ways to merchandise. This was a great post for ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Take care
Nerissa

Amy Sutter said...

Beautifully chic tables! What a pretty place to have fun selling in :-) I am sure you gals had a blast, wish I could have been there!
hugs,
Amy

parisapartment said...

Looks like you had a good time! I love the enlarged pics with all the detail. Everything there was really beautiful together. It would be great if it was all on one website, does the event have a list of everyone who was there?
xoc

Fabulous Finds Studio said...

I pretty much listed everyone who was there! It was a small vendor night!
Have a fabulous day!
Julie

Fabulous Finds Studio said...

Paper Cowgirl has a flickr group:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/papercowgirl/pool/

Blog:
http://papercowgirl.blogspot.com