Friday, November 7, 2008

A Parisian Birthday Party

My daughter recently had a slumber party for her birthday. At first she didn't want a theme or very many decorations but changed her mind at the last minute so I put together a Paris Themed party in about 2 days (teenagers..ugh :-)! She loved everything and we will be using some of the decorations in her bedroom

My daughter and some her "loot"!




I found a lot of vintage items and Paris themed items from my daughter's bedroom to use as a centerpiece. There is a silver tray underneath everything!














I stamped the napkins!




Goody bags with lots of candy!

New in my Etsy shop:
Fabulous art fiber sets. 2 stamped tags are included.



My new crepe paper flowers...love them! More colors are coming soon.

"Millicent"-Cotton Candy Pink Posh Fleur

"Madeleine"-Pastel Pink Posh Fleur

My daughter was "Dorothy" from the Wizard of Oz for Halloween (the dog belongs to a friend).
My adorable nephews. My sister always orders their costumes from Pottery Barn Kids. She orders early because they sell out fast!
Trick or treat!

My nephew had a ton of compliments on his banana costume! 2 cute! They had a costume parade at their school (I remember my kids used to have those, too!).

What a cute little robot!

Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

10 comments:

Diane said...

Wow the party looks charming Chic, the napkins sure were a nice touch!. Hope she had loads of fun.
Hugs, Diane

cindy said...

First, you look Waaaayyyy to young to have a teen! And the tablescape is adorable! How could she not love it? And yep, cute costumes.

c

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

what fun costumes! looks like quite the paris party too. Awesome.

Allie said...

What a great theme for a teenage birthday party. I LOVE the banners and the napkins. How creative! I'm sure the goodies for the guests were well liked and the girls probably felt the way I did when I opened up my giveaway package with your things in it...special!

I used the same cupcake picture on my November 4 blog! How cool!!

Happy Sunday!
~Allie

Amy Sutter said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I love the banners and the napkins!! I love it all!
And a banana costume, who knew?? They both are so adorable!
hugs,
Amy :-)

jenny fowler said...

Such great photos! Your daughter's party must have been awesome! You're the coolest mom!

Diane said...

Wait a minute you are Fabulous Finds, time to get back out on the Hunt...
You go girl!
Hugs, Diane

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

LOVE the Paris Party!! You're so creative and talented!! LOVE the Paris Banner ~ you should offer those on your website and Etsy Store!! :)

Bunny Hugs ~

Jayne

Coastal Sisters said...

Hi Julie:

I am so glad I stumbled across your blog....it is just lovely. I just love the Paris themed party you put together for your daughter. The banner was so cute and I loved the napkins!

Have a great weekend!

LuLu~*

a. said...

I love the theme especially the banner - how great!!!