Friday, November 14, 2008

Want eye candy? You got it!

Welcome! Come right into this charming shop, and you will be tempted to spend every dime you've got, LOL! Okay, so I'm not the world's best poet but you get the idea :-) I recently met my Mom and my sister, Jenny for lunch at the Dove's Nest Restaurant and gift shop located in my hometown of Waxahachie, TX. After a yummy lunch we decided to walk off some of those calories by strolling around the shop! I was so happy to see that the store was decorated for the Holiday season. Come with me on a little tour:

(Click on the photos to enlarge them)

These are the cutest shirts I've ever seen! I absolutely adore sock monkeys and I am instantly attracted to anything I see with a sock monkey on it.

My sister purchased this shirt for one of her sons and he gets a lot of compliments on it when he wears it! Both of her sons have a small sock monkey doll collection.





My Mom:

I love this display...ooh-la-la!

Black and white combos are always a favorite of mine:



So divine!

This is my favorite part of the shop!







I hope you enjoyed shopping with me and it didn't cost you one penny!

I couldn't end this post without gushing about some other eye candy: the new James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace! My sister called me last night and asked me to play hooky today so that we could watch this movie (she had the day off)! I had other plans so I couldn't do it, but I was very tempted! I hope I get to see this movie soon.

Oooooohhhhh myyyyyy! Put a guy in a tux and his "hotness rating" instantly climes to a "10", LOL!

Run, baby, run! Chase down those bad guys :-) Keep the world safe for us!


Of course there's a little eye candy for the guys, too! Olga Kurylenko is so beautiful. I first saw her in the Hitman movie and I thought she was so striking.
I hope you enjoyed this little installment of "eye candy".
Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

3 comments:

sherri (Tied Up In Ribbons) said...

Your pics of Dove's Nest are great. I love the white on white area a lot too!! I totally agree with the tux hotness factor too! He is pretty hot without the tux added, but with it--wowza.

sherry smyth said...

What beautiful photographs of that shop...and what beautiful photographs of the other 2 beautiful women in your world..I see where you and your sister get your beauty!!

As for Mr. Craig...ooohh la la!!! I am not a Bond fan but after his last movie I was certainly enamored...maybe that's what I'll do tomorrow!!! ;)

Couture de Papier said...

Wow love that shop!