Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas! God Jul! Joyeux Noel!

It's been a busy month but I wanted to share my Barbie Christmas Tree with you. We put this tree up in my daughter's bedroom but it's MY tree, lol! My daughter decorated the tree by herself this year! Enjoy! (Click on the photos to enlarge them)

My daughter made the faux gingerbread house that is underneath the tree. I love that tree skirt, I bought it at Hobby Lobby last year and it was 90% off!

The Barbie Shoe Tree ornament is one of my favorites. Some "Lucy" ornaments are on the tree, too.

Rhett and Scarlett ornaments are on the tree. I love Gone With The Wind!





The retro Barbie ornaments are my favorites!


Marilyn Monroe is on the tree, too (long pink dress on the right)! Diamonds are a girls best friend, you know :-)


Malibu Barbie! She was my first Barbie doll!


The Barbie ornament with the white muff is a Christopher Radko ornament. A lot of my Barbie ornaments came from Hallmark.




And I can't forget to mention what Christmas means to me:

But the Angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David, a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you, you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."
Luke 2:10-14

I will be hosting Christmas Day festivities at my home (for about 20 family members) so it will be a fun and busy day. I'm off to wrap Christmas presents, I haven't wrapped any yet! I hope you and your family have a fabulous and Merry Christmas!
~Julie~

8 comments:

Haruka said...

O.O Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!

a. @ coterie said...

Great tree - Merry Christmas!

Amy Sutter said...

Have a very blessed Christmas! May the year of 2009 be victorious for you and your entire family!
love,
Amy

Libby Buttons said...

The tree is sweet. What a lucky girl to have her very own tree. She did a great job on it. Our 'Pat catan's" craft store just had a 90% off sale. I had never been to one before. All Christmas items were 90% off. I purchased $250.00 dollars worth of stuff for 25 bucks. Incredible !
smiles
'LiBBy"

Amy said...

I love your Barbie tree...it is delicious eye candy! Also, wanted to say I love your blog...it has lots of helpful links and as a fellow Texan (Frisco area), appreciate those as well :)

~amy

cindy said...

Looks adorable and very much like you! I love it.

c

Web Design said...

It looks really beautiful.
Have a blessed Christmas to you and your family!

Jayne said...

loved your blog wish myn was as good as yours !