Friday, September 25, 2009

Fabulous Find of the Day

It's been a long time since I've featured a Fabulous Find of the Day but I had to share these fabulicious things with you! Tracy Porter has always been an inspiration for me. I own several of her books and have looked at them numerous times and have used some of ideas when decorating my home. Many of you are familiar with her line for the home but her clothing line is tres chic and I pulled a few of my favorites to showcase here.

The eye-catching photo that was in their emailed newsletter:

The website! Watch the video!
Modern Muse Sleevless Dress I would wear this with a pair of black leggings and a cardigan sweater on a crisp Fall/Autumn day!
Gypsy Leopard Duster Coat Divine leopard print...need I say more?
Dream-of-Me Blazer Jacket The jacket that caught my eye in their newsletter. Look at those gorgeous roses!
Heirloom Tall Boots The Blazer needs to be paired with this pair of beautiful boots and a pair of great jeans!
Now I know that Tracy Porter's clothing is expensive and not all of us can afford to buy from her website but here is my Fabulous Find of the Day from Ross. Yes, Ross. I always look at the shoe department when I'm there because sometimes I find something really awesome. The clothing department is always a mess so I don't look at clothing very often (when I'm shopping there) but I always check out the shoes and housewares.

MMmmmmm...chocolate brown....
Fab leather boots by Nine West. REAL leather, not that awful vinyl stuff!

$19.99!!! You saw it right I paid only $19.99! See the retail value of $189.00. I love it when I find a great deal. I was so excited that day, I think my daughter thought I was crazy, LOL! I haven't worn them yet but I will soon.
I hope you enjoyed my Fabulous Find of the day and happy shopping to you!

Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

7 comments:

Crystal Velvet Weddings said...

I love the roses on the jacket too. Inspired!

Scrappy Jessi said...

Hey doll,
what fab finds!!
you know i love me a bargain. have a great weekend sweets.
oxoxo,
jessi

cindy said...

I'm such a huge fan of hers! I once made my hubby drive 2-1/2 hours out of the way to get to her store in WI (and 2-1/2 hours back to where we were originally headed) but so worth it.
And if I did not say so already, love the hair! :D

-c
yapping cat

Fabulous Finds Studio/Boutique said...

Wow, I would love to go to her store, what a fabulous hubby (he's a keeper :)
Thanks about the hair, I'm having 80's flashbacks, LOL!

Lori said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that blazer!!! WOW!!!

rochambeau said...

Dear Julie,
Great post. Thank you for sharing your fabulous finds! Tracey Porter has great style and so do you!

xox
Constance

Amy Sutter said...

love your new sewn line! Just goes to show how multi-talented u are! Keep em' coming!
hugs,
Amy