Sunday, September 20, 2009

Krafty | Chic










I debuted my newest line of chic, handmade note cards and gift tags at my website yesterday morning! A big "thank you" to my sister Jenny for helping me with the name and "logo" for the new line!
My new photo backgrounds were a big inspiration for this line as well as vintage French clothing and paper goods. I hope you are inspired by something fab today!

Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

Krafty | Chic is available at:
Fabulous Finds Boutique
Fabulous Finds at Etsy

4 comments:

cindy said...

Love the white on brown color! Fabulous indeed! :D

-c
yapping cat

Dee Dee said...

Love these! The tiny bit of bling and color are perfect.

Fabulous Finds Studio/Boutique said...

Thank you girls :)

Gift registry said...

Oh I am really inspired of something fab today. Thank you for your post. Your creation is so beautiful.