Sunday, October 18, 2009

!Accessorize!

I've been working for months now on a new line of fashion accessories and I don't know when I'm ever going to find the time to create everything that I have sketched! It didn't help matters any when my daughter was diagnosed with the regular flu and the H1N1 virus last week! She is almost over it now...whew!

Here are a few of the new items I've added to my Etsy Boutique and will be coming soon to my website.

The "Taylor" Brooch is made with tres chic burlap and was inspired by my favorite store Anthropologie
Pretty "Lana" Brooch with several shades of pink

The "Kinzie" Brooch in earth tones

"Ravishing Rosette" Brooch in bubble gum pink

I decided to add some tulle to some of my "Ravishing Rosettes"...Ooh la la! The "Juliette" Brooch is shown below
The newest"Ravishing Rosettes" come with a pin back as well as a hair clip so they are so versatile!
Lots of colors and designs to list!

I pinned this one to a piece of satin ribbon...how divine!
"Butterfly Be Free" Purse
"French Quarter" Purse. This purse was inspired by the French Quarter in New Orleans (one of my favorite vacations spots!).
Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

17 comments:

Nancy @ La Chambre Rose said...

Wonderful. I just embellished a candle with burlap. I'll have it up on my blog later tonight or tomorrow as a tutorial.

Bunny Chic Boutique said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Savannah has been sick with BOTH H1N1 and the regular Flu. Hope she's feeling better soon!!

All of your new Accessories are Gorgeous or should I say ~ they're Fabulous!!

Hope you have a "Hoppy" Week ~

Bunny Hugs ~

Jayne

gail said...

Hi Julie,, I love your new work, just gorgeous! I hope your Daughter is doing much better now. Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my give away... Good luck:)
Happy creating, gail

Dee Dee said...

Love the purses! :)

Fabulous Finds Studio/Boutique said...

Thank you everyone for your kinds words and compliments!
Savannah went back to school today but she's not 100% yet...just a few more days :)

Rachel Follett said...

Very pretty!

cindy said...

Your brooches are so cute. I loved the one that you had on the day we had lunch. Hope your kidlet gets better, I know a few people at church have been sick as well.

-c
yapping cat

Tracey said...

I absolutely love that burlap brooch!

:) T

Cottage Flair said...

Those are just beautiful! I can't pick a favorite. Good luck with them!
Jennifer

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Such pretty things you make!

Thanks for stopping by my blog -- glad to "meet" you!! ;)

Ruth

Nerissa Alford said...

Glad to hear Savannah is back to school. How tough to have both!
Your new work is just stunning :) I wish you much luck.
Nerissa

Anna Kay Creations said...

So pretty!!

Priscila said...

I love ur store!
I’m new here to your blog and wanted to “pop” in to say hi! : )
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Marie Antionette said...

Hello Julie,
Everything you make is divine.Gorgeous, gorgeous.Love the broches and the puese.I'm from New Orleans so I know how it can inspire you.The Old New Orleans that is...LOL.
XXOO Marie Antionette

bunny, The Paris House said...

Hi, Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I've enjoyed finding yours ( I see the lovely Marie Antionette, who I adore commented on your lovely post!!)
I love your creations very nice and I am sorry your daughter was sick, hope she is all better now!!
Bunny

the paris apartment said...

So pretty!

リッチセックス said...

女性には風俗がない!そんな悩みを持つセレブ女たちは、リッチセックスでお金を使い自分を満たします。金銭面では豊かですが、愛に飢えている彼女たちを癒して高額な報酬を手に入れてみませんか