Sunday, February 21, 2010

Papered and Glittered Clothespins are here!









You've seen them glittered and you've seen them papered...now you've seen them glittered AND papered. I've been using clothespins around my house for years (mainly for chip clips) but these are almost too beautiful to use for that! I have found so many more uses for them since I embellished them and I thought I would share a few photos with you. Use them for papers, chip clips, clip cards or tags to gift bags, clip to French memo boards, clip to ribbon and tags/postcards to make a garland, and clip ornaments to a tree. Use your imagination! The clothespins come with a handmade tag and are professionally packaged.

Find them in my Etsy shop: FabulousFinds.Etsy.com

Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Your clothes pins are so pretty and you are right they can be used for so many different things. Take care.

Lynn Richards said...

So, so cute, Julie! And I like all the ideas you post on how those clips could be used.
Have a good day!
Lynn

Fabulous Finds Studio/Boutique said...

Thanks girls, I love them, too!