Monday, June 28, 2010

2 more fabulous Etsy Treasuries!

View the full "Monique" Etsy Treasury here:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c25b61753998eefc2c426c9/monique



View the full "Thank You" Treasury here:
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4c24eb95778c6d91656a81d7/thank-you

My work has been featured in two more Etsy Treasuries over the weekend...yayy!  I try to post all my Etsy Treasuries here but lately there has been so many I haven't posted them all (Boo hoo, huh?  LoL :) I'm honored to be included in the "Thank You" Treasury with my friends Amy of Aged Vintage Papier and Tereza of My Treasured Creations!
Thank you to the many Etsians who have feautured my work!
Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

2 comments:

cindy said...

Congrats honey! What a cool thing! And both treasury's are beautifully done.

I hope Sat night was ok for ya. Sorry the set up was so crazy. I underestimated on the size of the room. But I've heard nothing but raves about all the wonderful art and things there. Thanks again for being a part of it!

hugs,
c

Anna Kay Creations said...

Congrats to you. The treasuries are so pretty!!