Friday, July 9, 2010

Eye Candy

I'm honored once again to be included in 2 more Etsy Treasuries.  I love Etsy Treasuries!  I could spend hours looking at them.  It's so fun to discover new items and see how fellow Etsians  put together the Treasuries. I would love to create a Treasury but if I ever was able to grab one I would probably be overwhelmed with picking a theme and narrowing down the items to feature :)

"A Little Bit French..." by BailiwickDesigns:



"Dot dot polka dot" by TheClipBoard:








I got my emailed newsletter from Chanel yesterday and almost died while sitting in my desk chair when I saw the new collection!  View the video here.
It takes about 15 minutes to watch the video but it's sooo worth it!  Karl Lagerfeld is a genius!  I'm sure Ms. Coco would be so proud of the work that he is doing and carrying on the Chanel brand with such dignity and class.  Now if I only could afford to buy something, anything, from Chanel.  One can dream.....
Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

2 comments:

Ebony Robinson said...

Hi Julie,
Thansk for stopping by my blog, I love yours...I have to check out your etsy page. Congrats on the Treasuries!
Have a wonderful Monday!
Ebony

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.