Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

Three cheers for the red, white and blue! I am honored to be featured in this adorable Etsy Treasury by BailiwickDesigns! I thought it was perfect for Independence Day.

View the full Treasury How Nautical!

In the spirit of red, white and blue...here of some of my newest items in my Etsy shop:



Daphne Rosette Brooch/Hairclip



Shirley Rosette Brooch/Hairclip


Deauville in Red/White Stripe


Deauville in Navy/White Stripe


We will be spending July 4th at my Mom's lake house (I am praying it won't be too hot and humid!). I am looking forward to some delicious food and quality family time.  I wish you and your family and friends a fabulous Independence Day!
~Julie~

1 comment:

Joanna {sweet finds} said...

hi! i was looking to see if you had any PC pics...

congrats on being featured... how exciting!

happy 4th,
Joanna