Monday, February 21, 2011

I Heart ModCloth


{Above photos via ModCloth}



Have you ever visited the ModCloth website? They have the cutest clothes ever!  I would love to own everything on their site!  Their prices are pretty reasonable, too.  I think my new stretch lace headbands would be perfect with many of their clothes (shameless plug, I  know :)  The headbands are available at my Etsy boutique.  Don't blame me if you spend hours looking at the ModCloth website, it's addicting, I know.
Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

P.S.  I am having a sale at my Etsy boutique today only.  Enter the code "presidentsday" during checkout to receive 15% off your total order.  Sale items ARE included!. If you don't have an Etsy account, please contact me via email to place an order. {Does not apply to previous orders, shipping & handling or custom orders}.   Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

OMG...that bow bedecked blouse is soooooooo cute!

Sassy Marsha said...

That is such a cute summer dress, the blue one.

xxoo

AMY said...

I need to check out modcloth and your etsy shop! yummy!

eddieross said...

Thanks for sharing!
Have a great weekend.
Xo,
E&J