Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Treasury Tuesday

It's Treasury Tuesday again and I always have a hard time figuring out which Treasury I'm going to feature.  I decided to feature Springtime.  The weather here in the North Texas area has been so nice lately (windy, as usual though..ugh).  I pulled a lawn chair from the attic and sat on my back porch tonight for a little while with several good magazines.  Ahhhhh so relaxing.
{Thank you to Hanacakes of Etsy for curating such a lovely Treasury and for featuring my hair comb}

'Could you pass the spring please?' by Hanacakes



I LOVE THAT YOU'RE MY PA...
$6.00

Faceted Hanging Tray
$60.00

Lucy-Hair Comb with WHITE/LI...
$6.00

Southwest Earrings
$24.00

Tree Time - A3 Print
$15.00

Custom listing for orchidmom...
$34.00

Victorian Bird Gift Tags - B...
$

Bird Egg Pillow
$85.00

lace embroidered ivory sweat...
$14.99

Paper Circus for a Birthday
$20.00

vintage hand painted fujica ...
$7.00

Melting blue icicles OOAK - ...
$19.00

Super Snuggly Chunky knit co...
$78.00

wistful waves of decay color...
$25.00

Dear Little Thing - Fine Art...
$14.99

Le Petit Bike Necklace with ...
$78.00

A few more lovely photos for your Springtime pleasure:








Isn't this umbrella awesome?




I hope you are enjoying a little Springtime weather, too.
Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Nothing says spring like robin egg blue!

eddieross said...

I love the umbrella with flowers coming out of it, and I love Spring!
Thanks for sharing.
Have a great day.
Xo,
E + J

'LUSH' said...

I must have the southwest earrings! And, your hair comb is fabulous. I love "bird chirping" weather! I'm getting old, and I've never heard it described that way. And, I giggled when I read how you made yourself comfortable on your back porch with some magazines to read!It must be a universal past-time!

Marissa said...

This reminds me that I should pick up tulips at the grocery store tonight. It just doesn't feel like spring without them.