Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wonderful White Wednesday

It's here! It finally came!  I'm so excited that Fifi O'Neill's new book arrived last Monday.  I've been flipping through the pages over and over again.  Now I need some time to actually read it.  If you haven't ordered it yet, you may find it at Amazon.com.  If it's by Fifi {Chez Fifi}, you know it has to be divine!



Here a few of the dreamy photos:








{all images via Pinterest and Fabulous Fifi/Chez Fifi blog}

There are so many fabulous photos and different decorating styles in the book.  I had trouble finding photos since the book is so new.

Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

I've been excited to see Fifi's new book. Everything she touches has a special flair. She truly is Fabulous!

Kristin said...

If not for a messy hubs and two year old, I would totally have more white decor in our home!

'LUSH' said...

All of the photos from the book are lovely! I especially love the bed! I want to jump in right now! I love white bedding!