Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Inspiration

Please excuse my absence.  My husband is being transferred so it's been a little crazy around our home.  I had a huge yard sale and it was quite successful.  We have been going through numerous boxes from the attic (found some fun things), doing a little bit of packing and celebrated my 43rd birthday (where has the time gone?).  
I need a break and am looking forward to Easter.  We have an awesome menu planned and I can't wait to eat Easter dinner!  
A little fabulous inspiration for you:


Beautiful Centerpiece

Love this centerpiece, too




I don't usually eat Peeps, but I would eat these chocolate covered Peeps

Somebody doesn't look too happy! I needed a little humor right now :)









Tuxedo Peeps.  Too cute!

If there's chocolate in those eggs, count me in!


These cookies look delicious and I don't even like coconut!


Oh, cupcakes...how I adore you!


An Easter necessity!


Easy egg decorating is for me.

Have you bought your Easter bonnet yet?


  Adorable Peeps banner


I hope you have been inspired.
Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

{All images via my Pinterest account}

11 comments:

Sassy Marsha said...

Oh,I needed a post like this today!!!! I feel so frazzled! Happy birthday, Julie!!! Ah, you're still YOUNG!!!! Would that I were 43 again!

xxoo
Marsha

Sassy Marsha said...

Oh,I needed a post like this today!!!! I feel so frazzled! Happy birthday, Julie!!! Ah, you're still YOUNG!!!! Would that I were 43 again!

xxoo
Marsha

Karena said...

Happy Birthday Julie!!Adore it all & yes to the chocolate Peeps!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Come and join my Fashionable Giveaway from The French Basketeer!

Marissa said...

Oh my god - that cat in the bunny hat has me cracking up! Amazing!

Shirley said...

Happy Birthday Julie, I enjoyed your post this evening. Your comment about the Easter Bonnets make me think about how you would dress for church in your best with your Easter Bonnet. Some people still do, but not as many. Have a great day enjoy the birthday and Happy Easter. Your Missouri Friend.

'LUSH' said...

I've missed you posting! Glad youre back! Happy Belated Birthday! I wish you peace during your transfer! And, I just have to exclaim how FABULOUS this post is! What delectable, decorative, and gorgeously seasonal photos with creative ideas!! So uplifting! So "in the season"! Just LOVE them! Gotta comment about the adorable Easter bonnet too!

Kristin said...

You are getting me so excited for this weekend!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, these are some wonderful finds...I luv the creative Eater deco items/party items. Have a super weekend! Found you on Etsy....if you have time check out my blog ans Etsy store..thanks.

http://enjoythevasunshine.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PaperieBlooms


enjoy *~*

eddieross said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of the cat! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you had a successful yard sale!
Xo,
E&J

Karolina said...

OMG, your blog is something wonderful, It's really beautiful. Really like muffins =).

Enjoy!

Lilla Kullan said...

Sp lovely and cute. I like the colors.:-) Stina