Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Treasury Tuesday-Autumn...

It's supposed to be 78 degrees today in my area of Texas so I have to look elsewhere for a little Autumn/Fall weather and inspiration.  I have noticed a few of the trees starting to change colors and we are expecting cooler weather on Thursday. I had a Pumpkin Scone and Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks last weekend.  If that doesn't put me in an Autumn mood, I don't know what will!  I always look forward to all the "pumpkin flavored" food that this time of the year brings.  I bought all the ingredients for Pumpkin bread yesterday....mmmmmm!  I can't wait to bake it!  What puts you in the mood for Autumn?

'autumn..' by sweetpink85

ı hope you like it :)


autumn harvest hair wre...
$55.00

SALE Autumn Polka Dot B...
$22.00

Gwendolyn Romantic Autu...
$81.00

Autumn Love Birds Branc...
$7.00

Fall for this Copper Pu...
$46.00

Autumn Orange Plush Pum...
$15.00

Infinity Scarf or Hood ...
$32.00

Autumn Fairy Circlet
$30.00

wreath with kusudama fl...
$21.00

Autumn Handmade Recipe ...
$6.00

Autumn Red Leaves Ring ...
$18.00

Scarlet Autumn Fall Dec...
$25.00

Autumn asymmetrical d...
$135.00

Custom order for ckilli...
$40.00

Autumn Leaves with Scri...
$7.86

Wool Felt Flowers - Lar...
$11.00





Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I haven't made this recipe (it's easier to go to Starbucks!), but it looks good...and easy to make.  Here is link to the recipe:
http://www.goinghometoroost.com/2011/seasonal-recipes/pumpkin-spice-latte/



"Super Moist Pumpkin Cake" recipe.  I want to try this recipe! It looks really moist, doesn't it?
http://www.aliciashomemaking.com/2010/10/super-moist-pumpkin-cake.html




Go ahead...take one ;)






I want one (actually, I want them all)!


Wow, look at that color!






 







Double wow!! I want to live here...


Autumn beauty



Get the tutorial here:
http://craftberrybush.blogspot.com/2010/09/fall-in-love-with-fall.html

I don't have the tutorial but it looks pretty easy to figure out (to me).




Go to the blog post here:
http://budgetwisehome.com/tag/fall-leaves-bouquet/


Walk with me...

Be. Fabulous...
~Julie~


{All images via my Pinterest account}

No comments: