Friday, November 25, 2011

My Christmas Decor Inspiration

I donated about 40% of my Christmas decorations (to charity) after Christmas last year.  Sadly, I still own quite a bit but I love to change up the colors from year to year.  I saved the best decorations and packed everything away by color so it will be easier to decorate this year.  My husband loves traditional Christmas colors (red and green) but this year I am going for a colorful vintage theme.  I decorated my formal living room in these colors last year and loved it!








I'm going to use my white tree instead of my green tree this year...


I would like to add some vintage book pages somehow...


I will use lots of vintage ornaments that I received from my husband's family.





Tree inspiration




I love this garland!

What is your theme/colors this year?

Happy decorating!
~Julie~

3 comments:

Karena said...

Hi Julie A Belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Have you thought about making a cone wreath from antique book pages? I love your color theme!

Love and Hugs
Karena

Art by Karena

Amy Sutter said...

I always know where to get the most beautiful inspiration!! HERE!! Hope you are well!! Did you move?? Blessings to you and your family! xxoo
Amy

rochambeau said...

Your Christmas is going to look lovely!!

xox
Constance