Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Table Settings

There are so many ideas available for table settings.  How does one choose a style?  I love to mix natural and vintage items together when decorating for Autumn.  Burlap is always just right for Autumn, too.  It goes with so many decorating styles:  farmhouse, French, shabby chic, traditional and more.






Sour
Lots of vintage items used here...fabulous!  I think that's a dried artichoke that was used as a place card holder.  I want a white ceramic turkey!



The chandelier is awesome!  I love the rustic mixed with the glam...



I wish I could eat my Thanksgiving Dinner here!



Back to nature...



Not traditional colors,  but it's my favorite.



A yummy dessert bar.



Burlap!



Simple, yet oh-so-pretty.



Apple votives.


t

Another favorite of mine.



This table runner is awesome.



A cider bar! I've seen those lidded jars at Wal-Mart and Target (I own several).  I think they cost less at Wal-Mart so check there first.



A simple paper leaf used as a place card.



Lovely.

Be. Fabulous...
~Julie~


(All photos via Pinterest)

No comments: