Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We made Etsy's Front Page!

'Such Pretty Colors' by TeacupDesign



Pink Nursery Decor -Pin...
$9.75

Dual Fabric Flower Head...
$12.00

Love Letter Word Plaqu...
$15.00

Carnival Dreams -- Drea...
$25.00

30% OFF SALE Macaron ph...
$7.00

SALE Earrings . Pastel ...
$11.00

Flower Hair Clip Pastel...
$16.00

Powder Pink Scarf With ...
$15.90

Pink Vintage Style Forg...
$2.10

Pastel Pink Sanding Sug...
$3.00

Paris Photo Collection ...
$20.00

1 yard of ice cream pas...
$9.00

create 8 x 10 fine art ...
$20.00

Pastel Pink Feather Hea...
$28.00

Paris Photos - Paris Pa...
$12.00


Beautiful, huh? I can see why this Treasury was front page worthy! This is the second time I have been on Etsy's front page (that I know of). I found a website called Statsy and signed up to receive emails when I am featured on the front page. Statsy sent me this link to let me know I was on the front page:
http://statsy.org/featurator_view.php?date=2011-10-31+05%3A00
Sign up here to be notified when you are on the front page (thinking positively!):
http://statsy.org/featurator.php

Be. Fabulous...
~Julie~

2 comments:

Glycine blanche said...

I don't write your langage very well because I'm French but I want just to tell you I love what you make.

Julie L. Light said...

Thank you so much, Glycine. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment ;)