Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Springtime Fashion 2012...fabulous Floral Print Shoes

We have been having some mild daytime weather here in Texas and it's giving me early Spring Fever!  These floral print shoes are truly fabulous! Oh-so-pretty for Spring and Summer!



Look at that heel!


Ahhhh...boat shoes.  I had several pairs of these in the 1980's, including a light pink pair which I wish I still owned!




A little over-the-top perhaps?  I love that floral print fabric! I would like these shoes better without the hearts...














Fabulous Betsy Johnson!



Sadly, these jazz shoes are no longer available...












Be. Fabulous!
~Julie~

1 comment:

The Spanish Dahlia said...

Hi Julie,

Hope all is wonderful In Texas! I love all the heels. Makes me want to go shopping for spring... My daughter goes to a design school in Manhattan and I have a background in Cosmotology. So fashion is right up my alley as well. Thanks for visiting my blog.
~ Stephanie