Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shabby Chic Shopping at Hobby Lobby

I adore Hobby Lobby. I'm so sorry if you don't have one near you but maybe you will enjoy looking at these photos I snapped when I was shopping there the other day. Some of the photos are from their new Spring decor line.  Enjoy!


I bought this lamp! It's now on my kitchen counter.  It's truly fabulous.








               


























Awesome "lamp" candle holder and tea cup planter.


I bought this potholder!







                                    









 Flowers in pink and white.  I saw moss green, too.
  Fabulous pillows.  I have a similar pillow that I purchased from HL last year.
These flowers are quite large.
 
 Metal shelves (displayed upside down...sorry :)
A pretty rug with several shades of pink



 I would love this planter for my front porch.

I hope you enjoyed shopping with me!
Have a fabulous day!
 ~Julie


Linking here:
 http://twenty-eight-0-five.blogspot.com/2012/02/potpourri-friday-24.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+2805+%282805%29


http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2012/02/feathered-nest-friday_16.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FrenchCountryCottage+%28FRENCH+COUNTRY+COTTAGE%29

2 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love it all--good thing there is no Hobby Lobby near me! TFS

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

I bought some of those things at HL, too! So fun. They always have things for spring that I love. I want to buy more of the outdoor items but they are only 30% off at my store right now and I like to wait until they are 50% off. They will probably be all gone then!
Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, I am now following your google and new linky tool!

~Shanon