Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A visit to my farmhouse...

 Someday I want to live in an old farmhouse on a few acres of beautiful land!  I also want to live on the beach, too. I want both! I guess I better win the lottery of something.
Let's visit my prairie home, shall we?


Welcome!




Please have a seat, stay for awhile...



Shall we pick some flowers from the garden?








...or play with the kitty?



...or read a good book?



Let's have cupcakes for dinner!



A relaxing soak in a beautiful tub right before bedtime...



How about a restful night's sleep in this room?



...or would you prefer to sleep here?



A midnight snack perhaps?


A pretty white outfit awaits you in the morning...



A delicious breakfast made by me, of course :)



Thank you for visiting..have a safe trip home...

Have a fabulous day!
~Julie


Sharing with:
http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/2012/02/white-wednesday-139.html

And here:
 http://www.fiveminutesforme.com/2012/02/big-announcement-i-have-dotcomwelcome.html

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Hi Julie, I think I would settle for the farm house having grown up on the farm. We always had so many animals that we would try to make our pets. Of course, we sometimes got in trouble for it, Baby animals are always so adorable. I would love to have a couple of acres and be in the country where you can smell the fresh air and not have neighbors living on top of you. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Julie...so happy I stopped by!
This is a dreamy white post...going back to repin a few!

iheartsunnydays said...

Gorgeous white pins, will have to re-pin a few! I'd love a farmhouse on a hill overlooking the ocean, don;t know if it will ever happen but I love day-dreaming about it :)

Cat & Cricket said...

This has to be the most dreamy I have ever seen!
WOW!
Have a great weekend!
Smiles~
Cat

Natasha in Oz said...

Wow, what a gorgeous post! You found the most divine pins. Thanks so much for joining in and sharing your gorgeous ideas at my weekly Pinning & Singing party.

Best wishes.
Natasha In Oz