Monday, March 19, 2012

Simply Shabby Chic by Rachel Ashwell on Sale at Target

Some of the Simply Shabby Chic merchandise is on sale at Target.com this week (not sure what is on sale in the store).  I ordered all of this at Target.com yesterday...fabulous!  Free shipping on orders over $50, too.  Some of the Simply Shabby Chic merchandise is sale, "buy 1, get 1 50% off".  You will have to look through all of the Shabby Chic stuff to see what's on sale.  Lamps, some pillows and curtains...

All of the following are "buy 1, get 1 50% off" (at the website):


I bought 2 of these lamps for my bedroom. Got the 2nd lamp 1/2 price.



Ordered 1 set (2 pillows in a set) for $23.09.  I ordered this set and got the pink set of pillows 1/2 price!



Ordered 1 set (2 pillows in a set) and got them 1/2 price when I purchased the blue floral set.




A steal at Target.com for $23.92!



Another steal at Target.com for $23.79



I bought these sheets with my 15% off coupon available at Target.com (coupons link) through March 23. Use the coupon in-store only



Not on sale this week,  but I bought these curtains for my living room.  They look fabulous!



I bought this duvet set for my bedroom last week.  I found a Queen set on the clearance rack at Target. I got them for $61.00!  The set had been opened and was marked "re-packaged" so I got really lucky.  I'm not sure if someone returned the set or what..the set was in perfect condition, though.  I immediately took them home and washed them.  The perfect touch for Spring!

I hope you take advantage of the sale and get some beautiful things.
Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~

1 comment:

Jen said...

Grrr...blogger ate my 1st comment {at least I think it did!}...let's try again

You found some great deals Julie! I'm sure it is so exciting to get to do your new place in the shabby chic style you love so much.

I plan to paint our walls white and bring in more shabby white accents, but my dream shabby white home design will have to wait until the kiddo is grown & stops having friends over who spill syrup on the furniture LOL

My favorite is the blue pillow - like a breath of freshness!

Will you be sharing photos as you do each room? Hope so!