Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wrap it up, people! Romantic gift wrap ideas...

Don't you just love to receive a gift that is almost too pretty to open?  I know I do.  I've been hearing a lot of buzz about this fabulous wrapping paper by Jeanne d'Arc Living. It's a little on the pricey side but you get quite a bit and there are so many potential uses!  It can be ordered here:  http://thebeautifullife.com/jedlilagiroa.html


More beautifully wrapped gifts:




Always something pretty at Heather Bullard's blog





Fabric scraps?






Using vintage sewing patterns





I love the use of vintage items





Newspaper bows. Click on the photo for the tutorial!










Kraft paper and doilies are always a winning combo!




Vintage handkerchief...so easily available.








Available for purchase on Etsy





Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~





Sharing this post with:
Potpourri Friday:
 http://twenty-eight-0-five.blogspot.com/2012/03/potpourri-friday-26.html




9 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness, that paper is gorgeous! I will definitely check it out... your blog is so pretty!

Cindy

Marissa said...

These photos are making me envious of crafty people. I am just so, so terrible at wrapping gifts! Haha.

rochambeau said...

So beautiful Julie! Thank you for putting this post together.

Sending you happy thoughts!

xox
Constance

Karena said...

Gorgeous wrapping designs Julie!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

The first paper is to die for! Sooo pretty! Thanks for sharing!

~Shanon

Susan said...

Hello Julie! Wow, I am drooling over these photos. Makes me want to wrap a gift right now!
Thanks so much for your recent visit to my blog!
- Susan

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I had never seen that paper, I thought oh goodness I can see using it on a drawer front, oops...what.. a tad above my price range LOL Love the rest of the wrapping even the plain brown wrap is gorgeous and closer to my price range

Carol

Honey at 2805 said...

What beautiful paper and inspirational ideas for gift wrapping, Julie! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday! I appreciate your participation!

You may not know it, but you are requiring word verification and might want to turn it to the off position.

Julie L. Light said...

Thanks for letting me know that, Honey! I need to change it :)