Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back to School Sale in my Etsy Shop

I'm having a Back to School Sale in my Etsy shop, Fabulous Finds now through Sunday.  Enter the code "fabulous3" during checkout to receive 15% your entire purchase.  Sorry, Custom Orders are not included.  If you would like to place an order and you don't have any Etsy account, please let me know as I can send you an invoice via Paypal (you don't need a Paypal account in order to checkout through Paypal).
Be. Fabulous.
~Julie~


















Dusty Rose Velvet Bow Hair Comb. View here


















Mad for Plaid!  Plaid is so popular this Autumn!  Black and Gray Pin and Hair Clip Combo.  View here

















Wedded Bliss Recipe Card Set.  Perfect for bridal showers and available in many styles and colors.
 View here
















Steel Blue Stretch Lace Headband (last one available).  View here


















Plaid Classic Hair Clip.  View here























New chiffon Wedding Collection...choose your color! Many other colors available. View here



2 comments:

Karena said...

Julie so many pretties. Really lovely!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artist Series featuring Harrison Howard

Marissa said...

Love the recipe cards! I'm going to keep this in mind for the next wedding shower I have to go to.