Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dress Me: Shabby Chic Style

I can't wait to start wearing regular clothes again.  I've only been wearing dresses since my surgery and am looking forward to wearing all kinds of clothes again. What's better than some pretty Shabby Chic style clothing for inspiration?








Make these shorts.  Follow the link for directions.







Shameless plug..my lace headbands are the perfect accessory!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/81965265/beige-stretch-lace-headband-bridal

The following photos are from Spool No.72.  This is a fabulous website!





This dress reminds me of a vintage prom dress!


I love the leather details...awesome!












Look at all those leather flowers...so pretty.


Vintage Vavoom!




Oh how I love these boots!


Ahhh..these are vintage. I want a pair of cowboy boots, every Texas girl needs a pair!

Be. Fabulous.
~Julie~




6 comments:

Jen said...

That 1st photo makes me swoon....gorgeous! I wanna live in that closet LOL Looks like you have a little boho running in your veins with some of your choices...love that! It's been ages since I've worn a pair of cowboy boots...I'm a pure flipflop mamma now here in Florida :~) Enjoy your weekend chickie!

Donna Wilkes said...

Came over from Shabbilicious. You have got style, woman! Love the vintage lace. This post was like chocolate for the soul!

Distressed Donna Down Home

must love junk said...

What fun fashion eye candy! I'm your newest follower-I'd love you to visit and say hello :)
Susan
www.mustlovejunk.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

Oh no! Surgery? I've been away too long - I had no idea. Hope everything is ok, but I suppose if you're thinking about clothes it can't be too bad. ;)

vintageandart said...

What a fabulous selection of clothes...the white cotton top (atlantic pacific) is one l have and LOVE...the first picture is gorgeous isn't it...enjoy yourself getting out in all that funky gear won't you, enjoy your week.

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Yes... definitely swooning over these beautiful clothes. Thank you for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday Julie and I hope you are making a speedy recovery.