Saturday, November 10, 2012

Marta & Friends 2012 Fall Vintage Show-Belton, Texas

I just got back from a fabulous vintage show and boy did I have a good time! I found lots of goodies (lots of stuff I really didn't need but couldn't pass up).  I don't have many friends in the area so it was so nice to meet some women who share the same interests. I planned to attend yesterday but my daughter was sick so I had to postpone it a day.I hate to attend shows after the opening day but there was still a lot of good stuff left!

Here are some photos from the show.

{photo credit KatsKalamities.blogspot.com}

{The following photos are credited to katskalamities.blogspot.com}












 I bought that vintage floral metal tray at the top of the photo (over the Christmas tree...love it!). The tutu is so cute as a tree skirt.





The following photos are from Marta's Room Antiques on facebook:
Follow her on facebook here:
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Martas-Room-Antiques/102374553201672?fref=ts







 This is Sue. I was so glad to meet her as I buy a lot of things from her booth at a local craft/antique mall!  She does lovely work.




Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~