Thursday, November 8, 2012

Photos from my Instagram


Sorry I haven't been posting. Everything is fine... I've actually been pretty busy working on new merchandise and orders. Thank you to everyone who emailed me wondering where I've been, I really appreciate that! Also, I feel guilty about posting when I don't have time to visit other bloggers. I read many of your blogs via email but haven't been able to take the time to visit and leave comments.  I'm not going to allow comments on my posts for a little while. I love to blog so maybe deleting the comments feature will allow me to blog more often.
  I just want to share a few photos that I have posted on my Instagram account. Sorry they are posted randomly!
My Instagram link:
http://followgram.me/fabulousfindsstudio
Enjoy!



On top of my jewelry armoire


Birthday cupcakes my middle sister made (those tall, thin thingies are candles!)


shelf in the master bedroom


gnome birthday cupcakes made by my middle sister. I'm not sure where she bought those candles..maybe Target.


Coach purse I'm currently drooling over


morning coffee in my favorite Anthropologie mug


my coffee table books and mags


nightstand by my bed with photos of my parents and a rose from my garden


snap peas my brother picked from his garden. He used Miracle Grow!


dress form in my bedroom with one of my new flower pins/hair clips


roses from the miniature rose bush my husband bought me for Valentine's Day


boots in my cart at Ross! I narrowed them down..only bought 2 fabulous pairs!


on my dresser

"working in the clouds". view of Colorado mountains where my brother lives. He took this photo one day at work.
Have a fabulous day!
~Julie~